Last Modified: 6 August 2020
1. Permitted Use of The Site
You may use the Site, and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or
otherwise experience on the Site (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your noncommercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about HR Circle products and services, and in
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind;
- Use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or service in
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the HR Circle servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any HR Circle website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by HR Circle for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is proprietary to HR Circle and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of HR Circle or its licensors (if any). HR Circle owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. HR Circle, the HR Circle logo, and other marks used by HR Circle from time to time are trademarks and the property of HR Circle. The appearance, layout, colour scheme, and design of the HR Circle.com site are protected trade dress. You do not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. HR Circle may use and incorporate into the Site or the HR Circle service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Information and Materials You Post or Provide
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
6. Downloading Files
HR Circle cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Site is complete, accurate, and up-todate. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including your Materials) included on our Site. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our Site or any Content included on our Site.
Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our Site is free from viruses and other malware. However, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on our Site.
We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or nonavailability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
10. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. HR Circle therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. HR Circle does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
c. Contact. If you wish to contact us with general questions or complaints, you may contact us by telephone at 01462 511 100, by email at email@example.com, or by post at HR Circle UK, Suite GF9, The Pixmore Centre, Letchworth, Hertfordshire, SG6 1JG.
Last Revised: August 2020
Copyright 2020 HR Circle. All rights reserved